WP to Twitter is now XPoster
Are you wasting time switching between X.com and WordPress to promote your posts? Do you have to delete Tweets because you accidentally published a post? Do you want to be able to schedule your post to Tweet next week, directly from your post editor? XPoster Pro will help you out!
What will XPoster PRO do for you?
It takes the great Tweeting automation from XPoster and turns it up to eleven: publish to unique X accounts for each site author; schedule up to 3 re-posts of Tweets at an interval of your choice; and, with a delay between publishing and Tweeting, check your tweets before they’re shared with your followers.
Save time and money with XPoster PRO: automate your social media marketing on X.com.
Sophisticated, customizable Tweeting options
XPoster PRO offers extensive customization. There are options available for many commonly desired features, including:
- Delay Tweets after your post goes live (whoops! didn’t mean to publish yet!)
- Re-post your Tweet up to three times after publishing.
- Set a custom Tweet and custom time when a Tweet is re-posted.
- Write and schedule a custom Tweet at any time – without editing your posts.
- Edit your scheduled Tweets
- Set a blackout period, so scheduled Tweets never go out during dead hours.
- Want people to re-read your old posts? Post an old post every hour, day, week – as frequently as you need!
- Filter by categories, tags, or any other custom taxonomy.
- Upload images to X (with alt attributes!)
- Tweet comments – after moderation or for trusted commenters.
- Set your tags as hashtags (#), stock tags ($), or just ignore them.
- Use tags to dynamically replace words in your title or excerpt with hashtags!
- Write custom filters to prevent content from Tweeting
- Support for X Cards – Large Image and Player cards.
Author Features & Multiple Accounts
- Help your authors post to their own accounts, as well as yours
- Let trusted users select what accounts to post to
- Tweet to your account and an author’s account — or lock it down to your chosen accounts.
- Use different templates for different accounts
Advanced Tweet management options
Did you publish a bunch of posts you didn’t really want Tweeted? Clear them out before they go live! Scheduling and queue management gives you control over your blog’s Twitter timeline.
- View all scheduled tweets, with the option to delete them individually or clear the queue completely.
- Edit your scheduled tweets, to correct that small but annoying typo.
- View all past tweets stored by XPoster with a quick link to repost any old tweet to X.
- View the error log of any failed Tweets
XPoster Pro: Requirements
- A running installation of WordPress
- An installed and working copy of the latest version of XPoster
More Add-ons and Resources for XPoster
Trying to figure out how to extend XPoster PRO? Download an example plug-in! These are simple plug-ins (the longest only encompasses 12 lines of code), and many of them can be used with only a tiny tweak to do exactly what you want.
- Alternate Tweet Schedule — Change the re-post cycle so that your 3 reposts happen at inequal intervals. This example sets the first repost at 12 hours, the second at 2 days, and the third after a week.
- Editor Power – Grant your Editors the ability to access all the XPoster PRO settings and related screens.
- Randomized Delay – Instead of having each post delayed by a set amount, randomize the delay. This example randomizes it between 1 and 30 minutes.
- Tags as Cashtags – Mostly posting financial tags? Default your tags to
- Custom Tag Filter – Don’t want Tweets sent if you add a particular tag? Register those tags here. Great for taxonomies where the UI is disabled due to too many terms.
These are just a few of the example plug-ins available to extend XPoster PRO. Browse the ever-expanding library of add-ons for XPoster PRO on GitHub!
What you get with XPoster PRO
A license entitling you to one year of updates and support for XPoster Pro. Access to your account where you can log-in and download updates whenever they’re available — you’ll also be able to update automatically from inside your WordPress installation, just like with any other plug-in.
Support. I provide prompt, personal support. You can submit a support request through the form built-in to your XPoster PRO settings page, and I’ll respond as quickly as I can. I’m just one guy; so I can’t promise 24-7 immediate responses — but I can promise you that your support will come from the person who knows the plug-in better than anybody else! You also get access to my private plug-in support forums.
Don’t let task switching waste your valuable time – use XPoster Pro and simplify!